Cameron / Schlumberger
Global Rotational Development Program Engineer(GRDP)
Frist: 26. mai 2019 23:59
Type: Fast jobb
The Global Rotational Development Program (GRDP) is a 2-year program of integrated development assignments for degreed Mechanical and Industrial Engineers fresh out of college. During the program, a GRDP Engineer will be exposed to four key manufacturing functional areas through 6-month rotations in Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Management and Production Supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work and rotate through manufacturing functions to gain plant operations experience including Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Management, Shop Floor Supervision and Quality Engineering.
- Perform on-the-job training related to the GRDP rotation plan.
- Acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the rotation duties.
- Set performance goals and rotation objectives with GRDP Management.
- Complete rotation projects and activities as required.
- Execute lean and continuous improvement projects and activities.
- Attend classroom instruction in subjects related to rotational experience, as necessary.
- Adhere to the guidelines of GRDP manual.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe working environment by following all HSE policies and standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- No prerequisite experience required but demonstrable interest in manufacturing is highly desired.
- Fresh-out graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
Preferred Skills/ Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- High level of flexibility and dependability.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Apply on www.careers.slb.com or, send your application letter, CV and transcript of records to email@example.com.