Stilling hos: DeepOcean
Subsea Project Engineers
Frist: 30. november 2021 23:59
Type: Fast jobb
Kontakt: Berit Hagland // +47 481 69 025
Do you want to work with world class technology in an innovative company? Are you graduating from engineering studies in 2022?
We are currently looking for engineering students graduating in 2022 to be part of our Engineering Department in Haugesund. The department consists of approx. 100 skilled engineers within various fields, who work to provide advances solutions for our customers.
These are onshore based positions working on our offshore projects. However, travel offshore to follow up operations will be part of the job as required.
Duties and responsibilities
You will work in our projects where you will be given real engineering work tasks. We will support and guide you, although it is expected that you will work independently. You will be organized within one of the following engineering teams within the Engineering department:
- 5th year M.Sc or 3rd year B. Sc engineering students who will graduate 2022.
- Preferably within one of these areas: marine, civil, material, marine, mechanical, subsea-, offshore technology
- Can-Do Attitude – not afraid to challenge yourself or try a new task
- Team Player – enjoy working with others and contribute to everyone’s success
- Reliable – deliver what is promised and give it your best
- Systematic – prefer to work in an orderly, methodical way
- Flexible – capable of adapting to different circumstances and tasks
We can offer
- We have fun at work!
- Our Welfare team makes sure that we also have fun with colleagues outside of work.
- We always work as a team. There is no I in team, right?
- We give people the chance to make an impact and the opportunity to develop.
- Professional development, giving experience within:
- Subsea structures, modules, flexibles, risers and/or umbilicals
- Installation, IMR operations offshore
- ROV and Subsea Operations
- Planning and accomplishment of marine operations to industry standards