Stilling hos: BW LNG
Commercial Summer Assistant
Frist: 20. april 2021 23:59
Kontakt: Kamilla Moestue Rostad, +47 90419496
Sarah Soon, +47 46810533
BW LNG provides floating solutions for LNG, owning a fleet of 30 LNG carriers and Floating Storage and Regasification Units, and operating from offices in Oslo, Singapore, Beijing, Manila, Mumbai, Rio and Houston. We are constantly looking for new solutions to serve our customers and to play a role in the transition to clean and low carbon energy, while striving for Zero Harm to people and the environment.
BW LNG is part of the BW Group, a leading global maritime company involved in shipping, floating infrastructure, deepwater oil & gas production, and new sustainable technologies. BW Group controls a fleet of over 350 ships transporting crude oil, oil products, and dry commodities, and comprises one of the largest gas fleets in the world with 120 LNG and LPG vessels. BW Group’s mission is to deliver energy for the world today and find solutions for tomorrow.
We are currently seeking:
COMMERCIAL SUMMER ASSISTANT
In order to support our vision to be Best on Water, BW is looking for a highly motivated summer assistant to support our commercial team for the summer. Depending on qualifications and departmental needs, the summer assistant may get an opportunity to assist in the operations team on an ad hoc basis as well.
For outstanding candidates, there are potential opportunities for permanent positions within BW LNG upon graduation, depending on the candidate’s preference and the organisation’s needs. This is your opportunity to start your career in one of the world’s leading maritime organizations.
- Be a team member in the business development team in BW LNG, assisting in deals from origination to execution and on to contract management
- Conduct market research and analysis on LNG shipping and FSRU sectors
- Build and maintain project and financial models
- Prepare marketing proposals and other related materials
- Analyze trends and operational data
- Participate in specific projects or operation tasks as required
- Undergoing an MBA or Master’s degree in either Finance, Business Management/Economics, Shipping, Marine Technology, Industrial Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- 4th and 5th year students preferred
- Previous internships in the finance/shipping industry are an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong Excel modelling and PowerPoint skills
- High motivation and drive, flexible attitude
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of market dynamics
- Structured and well organized
- Proven ability to work independently, but with strong teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with cultural awareness
- Competitive terms
- International and highly competent working environment
- Joining one of the leading maritime groups in the world in a time of strong growth
- A challenging position and good opportunities for individual and professional development