Frist: 22. august 2021 23:59
Type: Fast jobb
Fagfelt: Project Engineer
Kontakt: Hanne Buan, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nofitech we design and deliver land-based aquaculture systems for all parts of salmon production. Our ModulRAS is the industry’s most standardized, compact, well proven and cost-effective RAS concept designed for seawater or freshwater operation. We also support our customers during the operational phase, and our Nofitech Academy secures safe operation from day one through a unique training program in biology, water chemistry and technical operation.
Nofitech is in an exciting development phase with high growth and a large order intake. We are therefore hiring new project engineers, who will contribute to development and good results on our construction projects. The project engineer will assist the project manager in coordinating and managing projects for the employer.
• Assist with planning, documentation and the economic aspects of the projects.
• Good communication and cooperation with clients and suppliers.
• Contribute with HSE and quality assurance in projects.
• Help prepare bids and tenders.
• Assist with procurement of goods and services related to the projects.
Extensive travel activities must be expected, as our projects can be all around Norway and abroad. The project engineer typically spends most of his/her working hours at the construction site.
Desired qualities and qualifications:
• Independent, solution oriented and eager to learn
• Technical competence and practical understanding
• Ability to work in teams and build relationships with customers and suppliers
• Interest in aquaculture and the construction industry
Please submit a brief application and CV to email@example.com
Applications are handled continuously until August 22 2021.