Piping Analyst Engineer
Frist: 30. desember 2019 00:00
Type: Fast jobb
Fagfelt: Piping Analyst Engineer
The Piping Engineer will be an integral part of the MCS Manifold team that is technical responsible for defining and delivering subsea manifold systems to the programs, tenders and projects.
- Serve as a piping engineer in subsea projects being FEED, Concept evaluation, NPI programs and start up delivery projects by being part of a team responsible for piping engineering scopes and work packages within manifold and template projects. Piping engineering scope can be piping on structures like manifolds , template and other subsea structures containing a pressurized piping system
- Shall execute and facilitate the design and analysis for assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements.
- Shall provide technical input to personnel supporting the assigned project.
- Will participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical reviews.
- Can be the technical contact point for vendors and participate in customer interactions with the project and sales teams.
- Has the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
- The responsibility will also include cross-discipline and -functional work to define and document.
- BSc/MSc in Civil, Marine or Mechanical Engineering, preferably with focus on construction engineering.
- Interest for pipe stress analysis work, preferably with some experience from FEA analysis
- Strong technical attitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems.
- PC proficiency, including preferably some experience of piping analyses using Triflex, ANSYS or similar software
- Preferably have knowledge to rules and regulations within the Oil & Gas industry (ISO, ASME B31.3, B31.8, DnV OS F101, API)
- Preferably experience from Subsea projects
- Highly proactive and results oriented
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.